Since Christmas my children have been sick one after the other! They both had Common cold , my son also had inflammation of the hip or otherwise referred to as ymenitis and on the top of thet all four of us had gastroenteritis and now my son has the flu again!So I decided to give some practical advice for an easy recovery from the common cold! Advices that we all know!
If the syptoms last more than three days we should ask our pediatrician! Well I call him from the first day:)!
- antipyretics (for children) for the fever .
- Saline for stuffy nose (I prefer the one with the sea water)
- A lot of humidity in the room
- Cool compresses (when the fever is high)
- Many liquids such as juices (vitamin c), water and hot drinks for sore throats.
- Light food such as soups!
- More comfortable breath by lifting the mattress of his or her bed!
- No heavy clothes. Protect from cold with only the essentials. When they are sweaty make sure to change their underwear.
- A warm bath also helps to relax.
- Finally a lot of love and hugs!
I wish you all the best !:)
Smiles Maria :)