Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer vs winter...

We are in the middle of autumn ... The summer has passed and now we are all looking forward to Christmas...
This weekend I had a family trip to Kalamata (a seaside town south of Greece) and the weather certainly did not look like autumn or winter. It was more spring or summer.  Sometimes the weather does not follow the seasons...
It was so beautiful we all  realy enjoed it.
I took some pictures to show you how beautiful it was...

A photo as we drove...




A picture is worth a thousand words... 
 



What do you think of the view?
  


It was so peaceful....
 


Another  photo as we drove...
  


A lovely beach...
  

 


Don't you want to swim?
  

people swimming...


Have a nice week and a nice month...
Smiles Maria


linking to




Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. I really love the "it was so peaceful" picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! Make me want to go to Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, gorgeous! What perfection! Thank you for stopping by Yoga Gal this week, I really do appreciate it! :D Katie

    ReplyDelete